Saturday, March 3, 2012

Raleene X Postura Project

Necklace & studded top by Mia Arcenas, leggings from American Apparel, boots from Forever 21 & bag from Hong Kong


This is actually my first post for the Postura Project! The main idea is to wear at least one thing that's locally made or designed. I chose to wear creations by my good friend Mia since I recently visited her showroom in Cebu. She dressed me up for the masquerade ball and I couldn't help but get some things from her showroom. She designs fun accessories and colorful dresses! She's also one of the contestants for this year's Bb. Pilipinas, let's show our support!

❧

Here are some pics from her showroom...

10

❧

Will be posting photos from the ball soon! 
Can't wait to hit the beach and clear my mind.x

❤

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Raleene! What is the price range of Mia's clothing pieces? What about the accessories? :)

Raleene said...

I think that top was less than Php 1000 or a bit over that... I can't remember! Her accessories are pretty affordable, some are priced 300-1000, and the more intricate ones are a bit more expensive of course... The clothes are priced like Mango or Zara TRF :) not bad at all for designer/ one-of-a-kind pieces!