Friday, May 4, 2012

dodging dourness


top & necklace from Memo 


oh yesss, the awkward flamingo pose

post6

❧

Trying to come up with more fun work ensembles can be pretty challenging when the temperatures are rising... Thankfully this loose top & super thin one-piece that I transformed into pants kept me from going nuts because of the heat.

Walking around and keeping an eye on the construction at the Fort from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM is not an ideal schedule during the summer, but I'm excited to finally settle in my new flat! Loner status upgraded to 150%. 

❤

4 comments:

Gie Nam said...

That's a very cool outfit to wear to work! Stylish but still looks professional. It's a nice day to night outfit too!

Raleene said...

Gie Nam- thank you :)

Rae said...

Hi Ms. Raleene! Where'd you get your glasses? They're cute. ♥

Raleene said...

I got it from nastygal.com :)