Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Contemplation

Leatherette, metallics, blacks and acid wash.



models: Daphne Galvan and Camille Co
lights c/o Edric Chen
MUA: Joyce Mayo
shots taken around the Hortaleza residence.
Clothes by Coexist
Shoes by Michael Antonio
photos for Coexist Online

Contemplating on:
1. Dyeing my hair blue-black once again (I miss it so bad, plus it'll suit my costume for halloween better!)- Don't worry, this is after some reassurance that my hair isn't dead yet. Plus I need a haircut! I currently have mermaid hair since my last haircut was around October 2008. I am worse than a guy.
2. Adopting a toy Yorkshire Terrier OR buying a teacup Pomeranian puppy
3. Naming that Yorkie SOHO
4. Going to Cebu on the 31st for another Halloween ball (I'm attending one here in Manila the night before that.)

Who among you are going to C.R.E.A.M. on the 30th? Or that other bash in Cebu/CICC on the 31st?

:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wen i saw camille's new design in her multiply i knew you were the photographer just by looking at the pic. but i wondered why the name of the photographer in her multiply is edric chen not you?

Aivan Magno said...

I want to go! But IDK the details =))

Raleene said...

Anon- those pics were by Edric. Only these are by me :)

Aivan- check out bigfishmanila.com. the details are flashed there :)

carrra said...

red R8... nice.