Monday, January 24, 2011

You wish silence released noise in tremors.

post1 copy
This is on Lookbook and Chictopia

Currently addicted to these boots, this huge top and my everyday bag.


P1030493
P1030492
P1030495
Ysa of Charmed Life was kind enough to give me a new batch of bracelets. I'm thinking of putting up a contest for you girls but I love the bracelets, too! Oh no! :)) She understood what kind of designs I wanted and I especially love the peace signs and the rosary beads. Even mum loves them. She stole the old stash I had at home! Well, except one.


P1030476
Met Nicole Andersson today after Church Simplified. She looked really familiar, so I looked through my photos and saw that I took a snapshot of her with Jasmine at the LMFAO concert. I thought she looked a lot like Ingrid Holm (I was even thinking of tweeting her the other day if she was in Manila). I think it's because they both have short hair now.

Those are her studded booties, btw. She got em off a random store in LA and even got a pair in beige. Niiice.

My friends were joking that my job was "taking photos of people without their permission and remembering them in the future when we're introduced just because I was being a creep before by taking a part of their soul through a photograph." >> makes me sound even more like a weirdo.


P1030481
Raffy's sandwich. We were wondering was smelled odd when the food arrived but it turned out to be the cheese. Well at least he said it was damn goooood.


Still from 2nd's (which is Church Simplified's new home every Sunday)


P1030484
Red and I got a brownie a la mode from Miss Desserts (Serendra) after our get-together with some Taft peeps. Issa, we missed you!


Outfit, accessories, shoes and then food. Weird mix of things in one entry. Oh well!



Oh yeah, we have some gigs lined up next month! And I will be giving a talk for LEAP in DLSU.

Watch out for it! xx



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 SHOEESSSS!
Nice pictures Raleene! :DDD <3
You are my fashion icon! O_O :D

Ria said...

Food looks divine. You are absolutely stunning, love your haircut. I know what you mean, I've been taking pics of people while out and meeting them later only to find out I'd photographed them months back haha.

Ria said...

Food looks divine. You are absolutely stunning, love your haircut. I know what you mean, I've been taking pics of people while out and meeting them later only to find out I'd photographed them months back haha.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh an outfit post!! Its been a while!! Hahaha!! I love your boots!! And all those bracelets!!!!!! <3

ashley said...

Great post. Food? Love. Boots? Looove. Cheers. -a

Raleene said...

Hazel- aww thank you! :)

Ria- haha! what's weird is that i had her photo in my iphone so i actually got to show her :))

honey- i know! ugh im usually at home now :))

ashley- thanks :)

KOKOKOI said...

just discovered your blog, and its amaaazing! The pics are stunning and those bracelets are beautiful!<33
xxx.

KOKOKOI said...

PS. What camera do you use? If I may ask.

Raleene said...

Caramelle- Thank you! I used both my Nikon D80 and Panasonic Lumix GF1 for the photos on this post.

Aie said...

You look so pretty! I like your style! Love the boots!

xx
www.aiecorpuz.blogspot.com