Tuesday, April 5, 2011

it's playing while i'm dreaming // i'm screaming at nothing



10
2
Sam wore flats and I wore jeans that night.
Pao: "It's the end of the world!!!"


1
3
4
5
6
11
8
Oh hey, look at that dude flashin the peace sign.


9
Can you say full house?!?! It's totally the start of summer... Cept for us, at least.


14
13
12
Finally smiling :)




Longest I've ever been without buying new clothes (3 months and counting) so I haven't really been going out. I steal shirts from my sis each day since I'm always rushing for school (sorry, Riz!!!). Haven't painted my nails in forever-- I'm not trying to whine about all the things I haven't been able to do but I just miss being a girl, okay? :)) :)) :)) My guy friends have been saying that I should just grow a beard already.
"You'd totally be handsome if you were a guy" is not something I'd like to hear on a regular basis, at least not from straight guy friends.

Wasn't planning on going clubbing but Pia really wanted to go! Okay, I was slightly forcing myself as well... I just needed to. Sorta disgusted at how anti-social I've been. You have no idea how bad it's gotten. My relationship with my iPhone's surpassed all my relationships with other people & living things. Pathetic.



Just realized that I've only been going out with Pia, Pao and Sam [each time I've had the chance to] this year. Hi, guys! :))




I CAN'T WAIT FOR:

✔ Holy Week
✔ Church Simplified's WALKWAY at High Street
✔ CS x Coffee Bean's concert with the "Are You Listening" CD artists
(we're part of it this year! Yay!)
✔ Next week- the family's going to be complete!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry a lot of us have undying relationship with gadgets. For my case, it's been the trinity of gadgets - zeh laptop, zeh BB, and zeh camera. BTW, love your blog!

Hazel said...

wow 3 months shopping drought? I wish i could say the same so my wallet would be happy LOL :) Nice party photos :)