Friday, September 21, 2012

MOs Design


[read about the BoConcept anniversary here]

I actually visit this store quite often, but I wanted to snap photos of the other displays on the 2nd and 3rd floor (Vitra + Natuzzi)  for you guys...




I want one of these in the not-so-distant future... Imagine a huge white room with floor-to-ceiling windows on both sides revealing the greenery, and this piece in the middle + possibly black Parrot Zikmu speakers beside it. Perfect for meditating (or writing) on Sunday mornings. I am quite the minimalist when it comes to my me time... This room has to be empty and expansive enough for me to hear the echoes of someone's clothes brushing against each other when walking towards the middle (no carpets and paddings on the walls).


This is another cool sofa


Yes.



When I saw this long table I was reminded of our 12-seater dining table back in Cebu that was the total opposite-- it was Victorian and heavily carved with my initials (RC) on each of the backrests. Our house in the Cebu was the ultimate definition of homey. This dining table, however, depicts modernity and stiffness with its sharp lines & edges, placed in the middle of cold tiles. I still think it's a wonderful set and I can imagine having something as simple as that in my future home. I don't think your personality should completely match your interiors. My current home is so linear, bare and devoid of any color, but my friends see me as someone animated and expressive (even if it doesn't show in my photos, haha!). I can also see more families embracing modern pieces even if sharp edges aren't kid-friendly.


Clouds by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec


Bunnies!


Another sexy bedroom set-up


I named this the modern-day gossip couch.

44



Hope you guys had fun looking at all the furniture pieces! Visit the BoConcept flagship store at the ground floor of MOs Design, B2 Bonifacio High Street.

No comments: