Sunday, January 26, 2014

#YOLOstrea [via iPhone]

Yup, another sideboob LBD! Dress from American Apparel, earrings from Guess 

With the bride-to-be! Just a week before the big day.



I know I have a lot of things to blog about- January's been crazy busy so far! Still here, you guys... trying to keep it together. Took this night as an opportunity to slip onto something more feminine compared to my usual jeans-jacket-sneakers combo, but ah, forgot about the part where girls like myself were supposed to comb/tame their hair... 

Updates on this site of the web soon. xx 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your make up look in these!

Raleene said...

@Lau O- thank you! Apart from my everyday blush-powder-brows combo it's really just fake lashes and eyeliner :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ral, quick question... Do you know any best salons in Cebu that do Hair Rebonding? Kanang pinaka the best!!! and advance, and hopefully will last a year. thanks!!! ;)

Raleene said...

Anon- No, I'm sorry :( Moved out 7 years ago and I rarely visit so I can't recommend any good ones.