Monday, February 22, 2016

022116




outfit details: 
multicolor antique baggy dress c/o ROMWE (get it ON SALE NOW!)
chokers from HRH collection (luxe tattoo choker & sleek dash choker)

Makeup - Chanel pressed powder & blush (55 In Love), MAC retro matte liquid lipcolor (Quite the Standout), Tarte Amazonian Clay brow powder (grey)

hair colour updated by Jade from Dramatics NYC (900 2nd Avenue/47th Street) 


You guys have no idea how happy I am that it's getting warmer in the city!!! There were so many things I took for granted while living in the Philippines- wearing shorts and tank tops all year round included! I guess it's also fun to layer up but I can't say this enough- I HATE winter. I'm forever an island girl. 

I've decided to stock up on dresses now that I'm about 3 months from finishing my masters and going back to the real world of interior design. It's not really me but it's just easier to look put-together with dresses. I don't need to mix and match and I just pair them with nice shoes for work! I guess that has never crossed my mind all these years I've been living in jeggings and yoga pants. 

It's not that warm yet so I haven't had time to really take photos around the city, but I'm excited to resurrect from the blogging ashes so I can post tons of old photos and outfits. I'm also working on my first ever exhibit/trade show piece in New York with 3 of my classmates. It deserves a lengthy post and we're super proud of it since we had to compete for a spot! We are building a booth for Dining by Design, an amazing charity event by DIFFA!!! I'm so excited to post photos of the final outcome- we're building it ourselves and we were given a budget for it. 

This first post in months is all thanks to Romwe- they sent me this dress and it's what inspired me to get back into blogging (btw I did not expect their dresses to be soooo affordable). My husband has been super supportive and has transformed into an Instagram Husband overnight, LOL. Excited to share with you future projects, wedding reception plans & photos from the city!


No comments: