Monday, September 7, 2020

LDW vibes

 

Is it warm enough? 

Carmine's cute co-ords and my black top are market finds from our last trip to Bali. I wish I bought more clothes for us, they were super cheap but cute! 

Finally, a photo of us 3 together

Was really annoyed at Darie early in the morning because he was rushing me to get ready- I did not get to put on full makeup for this DIY family shoot! But we found this secret garden and he took really pretty photos of me, I had to forgive him. 😋

We finally got out of the house and spent some time as a family at my favorite spot for Labor Day weekend. This place asks all guests to take a mandatory rapid test before entering so we all felt a lot safer being there.  It was a quick trip but I'm so happy we finally got to take Carmine out after 6 months in quarantine. I'm really a mom now because it makes me the happiest seeing him enjoy everything outdoors! 

 Savoring the warm weather before I fly out to New York again. Felt amazing to have only vegan food and had a chance to do some good grounding! Enjoyed a relaxing massage under the stars, had the best raw vegan pecan pie and laughed at Carmine nonstop for being scared of the ducks (he was more afraid of the noises they made). Wish I could live here! 

🖤

No comments: