Monday, November 9, 2020

110720

 

Officially my mom off duty look 😅

New York was ALIVE yesterday. We were blessed with 70ºF weather, which was perfect for everyone to come out and celebrate! I celebrated with a few coworkers over dinner and drinks and it was SO great seeing some familiar faces after 8 months in quarantine! 

It was the perfect day to wear just a t-shirt and I thought I would dress it up using my Chanel 19, which I finally got a month ago after lusting over it since January! I thought I would never hop on to the dad shoes trend until I saw these during a closing sale at the Balenciaga boutique in Manila- the mix of champagne gold, silver and black was really cool and I thought it would be a great addition to my all-black shoe collection. I've been wanting the ivory version but these really pop against an all-black outfit without being a dirt magnet. I'm actually obsessed with these and they've been my casual, everyday pair in the Philippines, especially when most establishments require you to dip your shoes into a foot bath (1:10 bleach solution) which I would never subject any of my other shoes to. I walk a lot more in NYC so these are also more comfortable compared to leather boots. 

I'm excited to do a more in-depth review of the bag but I think you'll be seeing them in a lot more outfit posts so that's all for now! xx 


No comments: