Monday, April 27, 2009

Hi, friends :)

I was fine with the funny comments on my cbox til my heart jumped a while ago when someone pretended to be me/used my name and posted a really looney remark. 

I intentionally placed it there so commenting would be easy for my friends/relatives, but it turned out to be easy for cowards to bash me as well. I mean to me, that's perfectly fine-- in the real world, you can't please everybody. So I continued to respond to decent questions by visitors and shrugged off those that didn't matter. I felt like I didn't need to explain myself to those comments from meanies, they don't know me and again this is a personal blog made for my family and friends. But, I just realized that I couldn't allow any more of those unfiltered comments since they're just taking up too much space-- such an eyesore. :)  It actually annoyed my friends more than me! (Note to self: It is better to feel too much than feel nothing at all. Sigh.) 

You can still comment on each of my posts but I now moderate them.  :) 

OH, the convenience of remaining one's anonymity in the cbox sure does allow some people to mask their cowardice. 

"I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.
-Mahatma Gandhi

NAMASTE, peeps. PEACE :D  

1 comment:

anne said...

Go ral :) keep posting inspiration boards!