Monday, June 29, 2009

Time to be productive!


jacket- Spanish Moss Vintage; shoes, skirt and bag- Topshop; basic tank- Zara; ring- Mango

My 3-month break just started! :D

I absolutely HATE being idle, so I'm glad my week's lined up with pretty exciting things. I'm glad that I can finally say yes to these opportunities since there were a couple of things that I had to turn down before. I'm usually drowning myself in schoolwork or rehearsing for an upcoming concert for the school choir (we have a couple of those every term).

Hmm... Heard that a radio station played one of my covers with Riz? We didn't even know about it til some Youtuber left a comment on my sister's video. Damn.

7 comments:

إبراهيم محسن said...

you are so beauty
make me happy

I'm Arabian man

roselle camay said...

very pretty! ur like! vanessa from girl! hahaha. gwapa jud.

Raleene said...

thanks!

chaosinpink said...

hey.. LOVE your photos. do most of your self-portraits come from your D80? and do you take your self-portraits by yourself?

Raleene said...

Thanks! yeap, i take self-portraits with my D80. Those would be my outfit/white background photos. I put a note at the bottom whenever someone else takes the photo, though. For other shoots and stuff :)

Cheska said...

Hello! Love your shoes! I got a question though, I see that you got them from topshop, but I've always wondered where exactly do people in the phils get shoes from topshop! Well okay, duh, I know they're from topshop, but I've been to stores and I've never seen heels being sold in any branch that I've been to. Usually just flats and sandals, but NEVER heels. I was wondering if I'm just looking at the wrong branches, or if I'm just not looking hard enough. Can you help? From what branch did you get them? :) *crossing my fingers and hoping that you got them locally. LOL!

Raleene said...

Cheska- the only Topshop shoebar in the Phils is at the Rockwell branch :) Enjoy!