Sunday, November 15, 2009

Big Brotherrrrr


First... showbiz... post... ever...
I was at the Big Brother house last night to watch Tom come out of the house. Since le boyf's brother is also a housemate, we got access near the stage... I didn't want to be some paparazzi (LOL) so someone else had my cam and took the photos.


Tomorrow I'll have more reasons to watch the show since my gorgeous friend/schoolmate Sam Pinto will be the new addition to the house! This show's the only thing I watch on TV right now. To all my fellow Benildeans, watch the show tonight!
Can I just say... I was blinded by Toni Gonzaga's sparkly gold Christian Louboutin peep-toe pumps. I don't even like gold, but DAMN.

2 comments:

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

Was Toni's dress with the shoes not blinding?

I kid. I kid. :)

Raleene said...

Toni and Bianca both wore sequins-filled outfits that night. So yeah, super blinding. :))

But I liked Toni's shoes. They looked really pretty. :) Still not ME, though.