Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hello, Lulu.

Pinhole effect
film grain effect
Thanks to miss Cecile for the shirt :)

Film grain effect

Ixxie, my Canon Ixus 65 managed to slip out of my bag while I was scurrying my way out of a huge crowd last Saturday night/Sunday morning. It was the perfect party camera. After years of passing it around my friends to use during events/parties, it quickly became THEIR favorite cam and it was such a chore for me to upload everything right away since everybody wanted pics from that cam only. According to them, it made them look pretty and kickass. WELL.

I've been wanting to replace it for a few months now, ever since the HD video capturing technology's become a trending feature in the new digital cameras. I wanted the Nikon Coolpix s70 at first cos that was the only thing I liked during a trip to Best Buy in NY. Then I found the Leica D-Lux4 and fell in love with its black, boxy look (cos that's the way cameras should be!). And we all know that Leica lenses are top-of-the-line.
After thinking about the price of the Leica and how Lumix cams integrate Leica lenses as well, I decided to go for the Lumix LX-3.

Had to get a replacement cam cos we always have to take photos of our sample plates for school... Now my wallet's crying.

But oh well, I feel whole again! :D Time to find some more money-making schemes...

Speaking of money-making...
My dad and I are selling iPhone 3Gs units (16 gig) for Php 41,000. Globe sims.
E-mail me if you're interested.
This offer is for Cebu and Manila residents only.

4 comments:

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

aww.. you didn't get the leica? i have the dlux 4 and it's really great.

Raleene said...

my budget was too tight :) i have a dslr anyways. i just needed an everyday camera :)

Anonymous said...

I have the panasonic Lumix LX-2, but i´m trying to sell it, cause I´m not using it, now I really adore the Olympus PEN E-P1, have you check that our, it´s a small compact, with a DSLR built inside, so COOL!!! But expensive.

I hope to get my Olympus soon, when I have saved some money :)

/Joy

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.