Sunday, December 6, 2009

Who let you go?






oh yes, the faces. lol.

Finally went out after months of stayin home during weekends. Hella fun!!!
But... somethin tells me that we're getting tired of stayin out too late. Went home really early (and really sober) last night and that made us feel like total gradmas. :)) I think it's cos I can't completely forget about all the responsibilities and schoolwork waitin for me at home.

I can't wait for this term to end and I can't wait for 2010! Tons of exciting things coming up.

:)

And YESSSS totally lookin forward to this:
Perfect-- it's the day after my --th birthday!

Random posts on Tumblr
Formspring for your questions
Twitter for the stalker in you :))

12 comments:

argentinito said...

muy bueno!

Anonymous said...

belated HaPPy BirThDay Ms.Raleene:)

Raleene said...

LOL my birthday's on January 30. The concert's on the 31st. :))

Anonymous said...

belated for this year:)
Advance for next year:)
please post some of your live gigs with your sister:)I would love to see it:)thanks in advance(",)

Raleene said...

ohh thanks! lol. as of now we can't post any more of our videos singing originals yet... will explain sometime january next year. pretty exciting things coming up!

Formal shirts said...

Cool pics! Really enjoying your blog!

Raleene said...

Thanks :D

Anonymous said...

it's on my birthday :)

Anonymous said...

you look like a bratz doll :)

Raleene said...

Hahah I think it's the eye makeup :))

Anonymous said...

what mascara do you use??? and do you also use something on your eyebrows, you're soo pretty! :)

Raleene said...

Diorshow Blackout mascara and Maybelline's unstoppable eyebrow pencil OR Shiseido's eyebrow powder :)