Sunday, January 24, 2010

Plum rush

lips- concealer + lip gloss ;)
blush- NARS (YAY! I found blush around the house)

MAC’s Devil May Dare Warm Eye Shadows


Didn’t have time to go home to change and freshen up for a my 2nd cousin's debut, so I bought a new eye palette at the mall and did my face in Starbucks while waiting for my car.

Glad I didn’t end up looking like a clown! The lighting wasn’t so good, plus I couldn’t use their lavatory since it was occupied. Got inspiration from different pictures around Beauty Bar. Green eyes look good with purple eyeshadow :)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the lovely questions on my Formspring! You guys entertain me with all the comments and questions everyday, seriously! :)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! i really like your brows, how do u shape it?!

Raleene said...

I tweeze and cut them on my own. I think I'm familiar enough with my own brows so I don't use a stencil :) I just fill in sparse areas with a brow pencil and then use brow gel to keep it in place :)

Jeje said...

Hello Ral :) I love your make-up and I can't believe you were in a hurry while doing this. Oh, and I rarely see you in diff colors of eyeshadow. And nude lips are awesome :)

http://studdedbliss.blogspot.com

Raleene said...

Hey Jeje! Thank you ;) yup smokey eyes are the easiest for me but I decided to do something else for a debut! Lol I'm gonna experiment on different colors now but I gotta restock my makeup kit :))

MELISSA Z. said...

I've just discoverd your blog and I love it! You've a great style!

If you want check out my blog and leave a comment! Thanks!

www.abitoffashion.com

Raleene said...

thank you! :)

Grizzy said...

you're so pretty here raleene :)

xoxo
grizzy

http://coocour.blogspot.com/

Raleene said...

Thanks, Grizzy! :D

Anonymous said...

Good year to you:)
those are great post processing Raleene,very professional artist:)
hmmmm...will be waiting for those movie marketing outputs of your..4sure it will be productive:)

Have a blessed day ahead!:)

Raleene said...

Thank you! :)

W said...

beautiful! the eyeshadow looks great <3

Raleene said...

Thank you, Jessica! :)

Unknown said...

nice high key! ;]

Anonymous said...

I wanted to ask if you dye you're hair black? I wanted to dye mine but i'm afraid cause I hear it fades to brown... love you're style. I like that you always wear black,gray... dark colors are the best!

Raleene said...

Yes, i dye my hair blue-black all the time but it always fades to my natural color (dark brown). i've given up and decided to just let my hair be. :) thank you so much! yes dark colors are awesome :)