Monday, February 22, 2010

0219-0221

P1030011
P1030017
P1030020
P1030022
P1030026
P1030036
P1030030
P1030037
P1030042
P1030053
P1030055
P1030056
1
P1030064
tum
P1030065
-All photos taken with my LX3.-


forgive me for shakin the camera too much. i was trying to be... stealthy. heheee

Whenever the beau comes to town it's mandatory that I finish all my plates/designs early so I can have the weekend free with him and some other friends. I always look forward to such weekends! Nowadays I don't force myself to go out on weekends unless I have friends visiting. I feel so guilty whenever I go out because of the pile of work I have to do and the energy I waste. :)) And NO- I will not say that this is a result of getting old. Eeep.

The beau organized a get-together for his brother to meet some of his fans (LOL) last Friday at Mario's. It was a pretty interesting night since that was when I realized that he was getting recognized by a lot of people already. Everywhere we went- from the nearest 7/11, gas station and grocery store to get some drinks for the condo- people would come up to him, say hi or ask for a picture. Funny how reality shows can make people gain sooo much popularity over a span of 6 months. Even when he was late for the guest list at the club, he got in for free and was told that he didn't have to pay cos he was a "celebrity". Oh gosh those words just send some really bad pulses up my spine. LMAO.

Saturday was pretty chill- chillin at the condo and bein a doggy-sitter. Twix is just too cute and now I reaaallyyy want my own little pup already. It's gotta be a Yorkshire terrier OR a teacup pomeranian. My apartment's small and I want one I can bring inside malls.

Sunday- watched Wolfman. I was expecting more from it but it turned out to be... BLAH. I want to watch a really awesome movie soon! ALICE! Hopefully my uncle will organize a premiere showing somewhere. Heeheeee :)
This weekend Riz and I are gonna be in Cebu to perform during Centre for International Education's annual school production entitled FYI. Hopin to see a lot of familiar faces! Will be flying out immediately after school (hopefully my professor will allow me to defend my design on his lunch break eeeeep!) so expect the usual haggard face on stage! LOL