Monday, July 19, 2010

quick weekend trip to Cebu!

post4
post
post2
Roka Salata


Melitzanokeftedes
(crisp eggplant croquettes with fresh tzatziki dip)


I can still taste my breafkast :))
Seafood Macaronada

Vegetable Souvlaki


Amparito's choice




STOCK MARKET dinner when I arrived from Cebu (Sunday)
:)

vegetable panini


flatbread pizza with mozzarella, arugula, walnuts and mushrooms!


food8
Okay, this was Rami's :))



Flew to Cebu to attend a couple of get-togethers and birthday celebrations. Mum just randomly scheduled a flight for Riz and I, but we flew back to Manila on different days... Met new people from different parts of the globe, saw tons of faces I haven't seen since high school, went on a quick trip to the dentist (lol) and sacrificed some good hours of rest just to squeeze in all of those during the weekend...


------------------------
iPhone/Blackberry pics!!!
(no other choice but to shoot using the 3GS on some occasions)


post
post7
Thomas was supposed to take a candid photo but we refused and posed for him instead =)) (we were having Twitter sessions)


post2
Got to see my cousin Joy. This was the time we also managed to wolf down a lot of Greek food at Cyma!


post3
Trying on the suspenders for his Don Corleone/mafia costume!


post4
Samurai sword for his costume


post8
post6
Pau had two cute puppehzz and I named them Dolce & Gabbana! :)) I doubt that they'll stick to those names though. LOL!


post5
PJC getting approached by fangirls inside the Bench store (best endorser award! LOL)




As always, CEBU WAS TEH SHIZZZ
:D

5 comments:

nym said...

hi,
is there a stock market in cebu? :)

Raleene said...

Nope, took that when I arrived in Manila... :)

jucifer said...

oh. thank you!
im such a fan of your blog btw :)

Raleene said...

aww thanks :D

Anonymous said...

I love your photos. <3 <3 <3 <3