Monday, July 12, 2010

Random photos with friends- July

Powerplant Mall/Rockwell




Member's Only for Kristine's birthday

3



Encore then Republiq to see the girls!
(Credits to OLGA and SAM for the pics!)

p1
2
8
7



Serendra/High Street for lunch at Italianni's & Church Simplified at Fully Booked

TEH EYE BAGS. -_-


FAVE! Pizza Margherita!


Rizza's lunch (I stole most of her veggies and mashed potatoes hurhurrr.)


Angel Hair Pasta Pomodoro


Honey & Almond Panna Cotta <3


5
Micah and Riz attempting to study while I keep snapping away and blabbing about frozen yogurt... Brought along my Philosophy book but that was a total FAIL :))


3
Olga, Joanne and I- last pic before Olga left for Cebu!



The past couple of weeks have been so fun. Sorta sidetracked from concentrating on school since a lot of my friends from all over the world are coming to the Philippines- that means more requests for FUN TIMES! :P But of course, I'd never abandon my studies just for that! Time management is key!

TRYING my best to finish my school work + work load before each weekend comes... Wish me luck!!!

No comments: