Monday, February 7, 2011

020611


I did a photoshoot for an upcoming shoe line called DAS, owned by sisters Sureen, Neeresh and Reshnee Bhagwandas.

DAS

They're launching their site SOON and will be releasing their first-ever collection. I instantly fell in love with the shoes and was amazed with the quality, wearability, material and its price! They use wood for the wedge and double padding for the sole. I tried on three pairs and they were really comfortable-- danceable!

I can't release all the photos here for now. Will post the photos and blog more about it when it's officially launched! So far I'm very excited for the girls.




After the shoot, we had dinner at 2nd's


P1030837
Caprese Salad


P1030838
Buffalo chicken lollipops (Issa's)


P1030840
P1030842
the Safe Burger (Ria's)


we all shared the yummy truffled macaroni and cheese


P1030846
the Mudslide (from New Orleans)



2nd's is located at Bonifacio High Street
(where the old Mag:Net used to be/building beside Agave, 2nd floor)


New Orleans is beside Claw Daddy (BHS)



9 comments:

inkarlcerating said...

i cant wait to see the shoes

Raleene said...

They're nice! Another shoe line to watch out for... They're also asking for different shoes to take inspiration from so gooo tell me which ones you think will be a hit ;)

A N A G O N said...

killer shoes, parang they're walkable pa even with the cutout design <3 So many nice shoes are coming out! :D And pansin ko all your recent shoots are shoe-related! :))

Reg Rodriguez said...

wow, those shoes are really pretty!! :)

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

wow! the shoes posted here is pretty! I can't wait for the launching!

Raleene said...

Ana- super! i reserved na hihihi cos even my ate told me to get em as soon i was taking photos! i tried them on and omg. LOVED THEM.

Reg- riiight?!?!!!

Ava- Yeah the rest are so nice as well and I have 8 more to photograph! <3 15 designs for the first batch.

excSHOESme said...

oh my love the shoes. i can't wait for the launch :)

Melai said...

yes please update! i can't wait too. I want to buy immediately!! Happy for your stints raleene :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Aie Corpuz said...

Ral this is such a tease! I can't wait to see the whole batch!