Sunday, July 10, 2011

Preview Best Dressed Ball




12
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Can't wait for Danika's shoe line to come out!!!



11
Ziggy and BJ are the cutest!!! Err blurry photo.

15
Don't you just love Divine? I like her cos she's nice and she knows how to have fun.




16
17
1 copy
Robe by Mia Arcenas, skirt from Zara, shoes from Topshop.
(Can you tell that I always carry around the same bag for night-outs? That's cos it's the only one I have that can fit my Lumix camera!)



18
19
20
Ohhkay I look so worried for my finals the next day :))


21
Mike is such a supportive boyf!


23
Congratulations to Camille & Laureen for being part of this year's Best Dressed list!



Loved the theme this year! 'Twas totally fun looking at the hippies and disco outfits. The music was great! Too bad I arrived late and I missed the program, but I was glad that I saw a lot of people. Congratulations to Preview for having a super fun party!




3 comments:

jenvegas said...

Hi Raleene! I showed my mom the Preview fashion week photos on Vern's blog, and she immediately pointed you out! I'm Paulo's cousin. :) We briefly met once before a long time ago.

Love your blog! Your hair looks amazing, and you have impeccable style. Wish I could try one of those vegan cupcakes.

Raleene said...

Hey!!! Aww thank you :) it's cool how your mom remembers me! Haha :))

Hannah Bacalla said...

You're so pretty Raleene! I absolutely love your eye makeup. <