Monday, August 8, 2011

Catwalk Cosmetics


I received a lovely package two nights ago. Got too giddy about it and I just couldn't wait to try out the highly-pigmented shadows...


post2

post1
P1080157
post3
*lens cap included for size comparison



Thanks to Marj, I now have fun colors in my makeup kit! I've been overusing my NAKED palette for night-outs/gigs and I can't wait to use these eyeshadows from Catwalk Cosmetics for future events.

Will post more makeup looks soon.

[Visit & like Catwalk Cosmetic's Facebook page for more info]



4 comments:

Unknown said...

the colors are so vibrant.loving the look.:) do you do tutorials? that would be great if ever!

Unknown said...

You look so exotic with such a bright eye look! :)

Unknown said...

Hi!

Blog awards for you! :)

http://beauteauparadis.blogspot.com/2011/08/yay-for-blog-awards.html

Nina

Rizza Lana said...

fun fun colors! ;)