Sunday, August 28, 2011

Features this month


Zee Lifestyle's Fashion Femmes

cover
pp

pp2

Photos of me by Anne Uy


zee4






Teenage Tasteland on the Philippine Star (Young Star)

philstar2
Philstar1
Shoes by Asian Vogue





MEG magazine's Music Issue (August 2011)

meg2




It makes me smile seeing my mom pick up copies of things we're on... *sentimental music on* Growing up I was always too insecure to even imagine that I'd land on some glossies or the newspaper for doing things that I actually loved/enjoyed. I guess there's always that awkward stage in your life wherein your self-esteem's just... in the pits (mine lasted for years). I don't always write about features here but compiling them on one post just makes me SO thankful that I have things to look back on and look forward to even if I'm packed with things to do for school and work.

Please grab copies of Meg and Zee Lifestyle to read the full articles, friends! :)





5 comments:

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

congrats on all the features this month, ral!:) well deserved!

Raleene said...

Thank you, Ava! <3

Yna Amores said...

Congrats Raleene!

Dianne said...

you are officially my new "girl crush" Raleene! :)

Christina said...

Congrats on the features, Ral!