Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mango FW2011- part 1



88
The theme was supposed to be Luxe Grunge. I haven't shopped in over 2 or 3 (?) months now and I've practically worn every item in my closet more than twice or for photo shoots, so I took out this 2-year-old jumpsuit I thrifted from Rumi Neely's old Ebay store (Treasure Chest Vintage) and got a plad button-down shirt from my sister's room to look a bit grunge... Not so sure about the luxe part but whatevs. :))  I had to make sure I could move and take photos in my outfit so I didn't really mind the dress code after deciding to go with this.


David trying to pose for Elisa and I.
I had fun talking to the both of them and Elisa also mentioned that I looked really intimidating (and even scary) in my photos. So glad she said I wasn't like that in person! :) 


25
Instantly noticed Bjorn's safety-pinned bow tie! 

32
I see Paul of OS Accessories


27


31
The event was hosted by Bianca Valerio

37
65
34
36
39
41
42
46
43












2 comments:

i otivar said...

mango is love.

check out.
thechicswag.blogspot.com

Christina said...

Looking good in your jumpsuit, Ral! Well, you always do ;)