Monday, September 26, 2011

PSIDAA + KYSS


Last Saturday the PSID Alumni Association had their first gathering/party at our exhibit! I don't have any photos from the event since we had to entertain questions from the previous batches. They had to vote for the best booth!

Stole some photos from other people and I have some from the photo booth. We finally got to dress up! 


3
photo by Jodie Garcia





303194_10150368653317328_513757327_8057619_124226650_n
photo by Lalaine Almoro



16
17
Jen disappeared on the last frame since she was SO conscious and she didn't know how to pose. I swear, I wanna smack her sometimes for thinking twice about how gorgeous she is. Nini and I wanted a serious photo but thanks to her...  


14
...we were dying with laughter!!! 


15
Oh yes, iPhone pic.



Then we went to KYSS. This was so entertaining since I got to watch some of my batch mates in a totally different light :))  
I never really go clubbing with them. This night convinced me that I should go out with them more often!

5
12
Slightly new colour and highlights on my hair courtesy of Revlon Professional! Will blog about that soon. 


11
Loved Ayen's Coexist dress that night! If only Camille made one in black...


8
4
2





 
Our exhibit was on the Manila Bulletin yesterday. Our booth's the 2nd one on the top! Yay! :) 


poster
Don't forget to visit our booth this October. If you like our work, please vote for ours (booth number 5) entitled "Achromatic Glam". 

337514_1532756495363_1728328314_731957_1152058335_o
I was manning the registration counter when our official batch photographer took this. My group mates are so silly!



Will post another blog entry about all the booths soon! 









2 comments:

jhey said...

hi raleene! my boyfriend and i wants to check out the exhibit tomorrow, since he also graduated from psid. question: are cameras allowed?

Raleene said...

Cameras aren't allowed and they have a sign at the entrance, but most booths allow you to snap photos of their rooms. :) just take photos or ask the one who's explaining the booth if you can. hehe