Monday, January 30, 2012

XXII


I succumbed to wearing a simple LBD! 

423450_3061476851017_1086306425_3290540_669052475_n
...but made sure to wear party lashes on.

2
EEEs 

4
428598_3061465410731_1086306425_3290526_2108495802_n
5
my twin sister 

8
7
fellow interior design girls

11
14
6
13
my CDO ladies

12
15
This is probably the same blurry vision that my friends had that night while I forced them into taking birthday shots

Norwegian ladies

16
How did I end up in Republiq? Too much of a crazy night for me. 


I think I've managed to out-party myself during the first few weeks of 2012, having the first big celebration during Sinulog weekend in Cebu and then following up the next few weeks with random night-outs with friends here in Manila (people have been greeting me since Sinulog weekend!). I felt like it was too much for me to hold another birthday celebration here, but the promoters at Fiamma were kind enough to host my birthday last Saturday. This made me try my best to pass on text messages to some friends about the last-minute plans of my 22nd bday bash just a day before the party. It was pretty funny how I felt like the universe really wanted to me to celebrate. There's really nothing else I want for my birthday after being showered with too much blessings ever since I've graduated from PSID... 

My CSB graduation is up next and then the construction for my new flat begins... These past couple of months have made me realize that I haven't been shooting for the stars. Why do I feel contented with the slightest accomplishments lately? I feel that living in a smaller town during my teenage years had me aiming for shallow things, which turned out to be easy to attain with just a bit of patience and effort. 

It's been 5 years since I've moved in with my dad here in Manila and I've been more than thankful for all the people I've met and the opportunities I've been given. A lot has been linked to this blog and I really want to thank everyone who's been reading this online diary since I've started it!!! Been gathering some small knick-knacks for my first blog giveaway and for hitting 3,000 on Twitter before 2012 (I wished for it during mid-2011 and was surprised that it came true). 

This year I'm pushing myself even harder to actually do something more significant in my life. Hitting 22 has slightly made me question my sense of urgency, career-wise. Nonetheless, I'm really thankful for so many things. Being able to breathe and actually notice so many of the things I'm lucky to have has been a lot easier after being freed of the toxic schedules I had last year. 

I know I'm not the most diligent blogger in the world, but I'm glad I have so many great memories to look back on because of this little corner I have in cyberspace. Thank you for all the well-wishes and greetings, friends! Happy birthday to my dad as well! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday REL!!! Hahaha! Congratulations with everything and I'm so excited to see what your flat is gonna look like!!! Abangan ko nalang ang photos!!!

God bless and I know that whatever goals you have pa for yourself, you'll be able to achieve it.. Nothing is impossible, you're young and you're hardworking! Happy birthday again (to you and your Dad!) ♥

thestyleflux said...

Happy Birthday Gorgeous! so happy with all the blessings you have! :)


Kaye
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com