Sunday, February 12, 2012

021112


My post-graduation lunch was supposed to be at Spiral (Sofitel) but we weren't in the mood to pig out/attack the buffet. Instead of suffering from a food coma that afternoon, I dragged the fam to Chelsea Market Cafe since I was craving for my favorite sandwich...

I know y'all must be sick of me posting photos from Chelsea but I can't help it! 

17
My all-time favorite, their organic grilled vegetable sandwich.

14
15
13
16
18
Apple-peach cobbler


Definitely one of those places where I can eat alone without caring about what others might think. The waiters know me for that. Sad, but I actually enjoy concentrating on my lunch on a typical weekday. 



1 comment:

thestyleflux said...

Yummy sandwich! I wanna run to Chelsea at this very moment, craving!

Kaye
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com