Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I miss the sun!



romper- Cheyser's, shades- Prada, shoes- Topshop


What's the point in living in the tropics if you can't even find time to hit the beach? Couldn't take it, I had to pose with these new black frames indoors... I've amassed some new bikinis and hats and they're just in my closet, waiting for me to book a flight to the nearest island. 

I gather tons of photos when researching for work so most of the time I just can't help but imagine myself lounging in the spaces. My holiday will just have to wait. Luckily it's warm all year round ahere so I can always fly out when the resorts aren't as jam-packed-- I love having the beach all to myself! 



 
What. a. view.

For on-the-go family meetings? 

white on white

the importance of outdoor space 

Foliage in the bedroom <3 nbsp="" p="">

Luxurious, but not too stiff...

giant concrete daybed = amazing 



OK. Gotta stop daydreaming now. 







1 comment:

Unknown said...

These places look delightfully breath taking!! :)

xo
Maggie A
Love Mavin