Sunday, November 17, 2013

SUNDAY WORK-IN

cross-training shoes from World Balance
[World Balance on Twitter & Instagram]


Surprise! Even my workout clothes are in greyscale. I just feel like I can wear pieces more often (and in different situations) if they're not in crazy colours. For site visits I usually wear leggings and sneakers since I sweat easily so loose/thin clothing is always the way to go. I also walk everywhere around my neighbourhood everyday so I avoid wearing anything fussy anymore. I can walk in my comfiest heeled booties but flats are obviously more comfortable. I was never a ballet flats kind of girl- it's either sneakers or TOMS for me. These World Balance cross-trainers are my first white pair and I'm glad they made me choose among their newest styles. There are a lot of nice, colourful ones but this is something I can definitely wear everyday. It has great support and they're really easy to prance around in! 
Second month of T25 starts tomorrow. Ugh. I love/hate it. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've heard of the T25 workout program ... do you like it?

xo
Maggie A
LOVE MAVIN

Raleene said...

@Maggie- I love it cos it's just 25 minutes a day so I can do it before work... It's intense but you can still do another workout right after if you feel like it's too short.

Sasha Maria said...

I just discovered your blog and I love your style. I can definitely get into couture but its mostly for imagination. Even this workout look is something I find myself wearing more and more often. My schedule just doesn't allow for fancy dressing these days. Comfy and utilitarian is the way to go!