Wednesday, November 6, 2013

TRAGEDY OF THE YEAR


I lost one earring and was so careless last night! I also lost my favorite ear cuff + chain earring along with it, so someone must have hit my ear without me noticing. It's just horrible. I spent one whole morning looking for it but N A D A. I'm quite depressed right now and it's annoying how a small thing can cause this. Dear self, it's your fault and you are not supposed to be materialistic!

Now if any of you can point me to a place where I can find the exact same earring, please tell me!!! This was a grad gift from mum. So much for only wearing these on special occasions... I've worn these in the most sketchy places and they just had to disappear in Prive, on that ONE night I decided to go clubbing again! 


:(

*end of whining*

No comments: