Wednesday, December 25, 2013

122413


I know you've seen this green Topshop jacket in a lot of my posts but I can't help it, it's definitely one of my go-tos because it's thick enough for the weather here plus the huge pockets are so awesome. 

This Adidas by Stella McCartney backpack is hands-down my most favorite bag at the moment. I use this a lot for work since it has pockets in all the right places- a water tumbler on the left and my keys, tape meter and iPhone on the right, makeup/quick grabs on the back pocket and a super roomy main compartment that can even fit my MacBook pro. It's the best for traveling since I don't need to get shopping bags from every store & just stash everything I buy inside it. The matte black is just perfect for me. With the amount of tugging and heavy items I pack I'm impressed with its durability! 


Another pair of comfy boots made it to my faves shoe rack. 

This piece from River Island made some people on the street stop just to ask me about it. Quite heavy but it's definitely a head-turner! 



Spent the 24th downtown just looking for cute items and shopping with my parents and siblings. Our Christmas eve involved chatting and eating inside our hotel suite, but we had cousins and relatives with us this year. It's becoming a yearly tradition- spending Christmas in a hotel room- and I guess it's because we're too lazy to cook up our own meals or even dress up when we're stuck at home. I feel very blessed to be able to do this with the fam! Spent about 2 hours calling and greeting relatives around the world after hours of gluttony as well. We didn't do presents this year, but spending Christmas here has got to be the most fun in a while! I love San Francisco!!! 


No comments: