Thursday, December 26, 2013

SNEAKERBOOTS


I caved and bought a pair of sneakerboots [after swearing off wedge sneakers for life] this week just because they were in my fave colour scheme. Really comfy but I can feel that they're too warm for Manila weather so I can't be walking around the neighborhood in these unless it's raining. I'm dying to get the men's version [Nike Air Max 90 Sneakerboot] but they ran out of my size at Niketown. Hoping to find a pair for myself before leaving SF! They run a bit small so I had to get a women's 8.5 instead of 8. Other than them being snug I love the WaterShield finish so I know they'll keep my feet dry for the rainy season.

Paired with department store jean leggings and a flannel shirt from Urban Outfitters. Wore this today (December 25) while looking for a place to eat with the fam. All the shops and major restaurants were closed plus the diners were packed so we had no choice but to eat at Carl's Jr. Being the only pescetarian meant I had to choose between fried zucchini, onion rings and french fries. As much as I hate the cleansing fad happening recently that's all that's on my mind at the moment- I have to detox and eat clean once I get home. No workout can save me from feeling like a deep fried ball of butter (frozen then re-fried) right now.

1 comment:

Ria said...

Love the chunky socks with these sneakers.