Wednesday, June 4, 2014

No more games, I believe.




Gunk on my face: Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse as concealer, Chanel Purete Mat pressed powder, MAC eyeshadow in Brun (eyebrows), K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm mascara, MAC blush in Melba = all effective in fooling people into thinking you are 100% healthy and glowing from the inside.

 giant gold wedge gladiators- Balenciaga, bag- Balenciaga (Town), top- Forever 21, tank top- Cotton On, leggings- random store in Milan, accessories- Tiffany & Co., floppy hat- Zara 


Like Jenna Marbles, I may have categorised my outfits into 3 looks- I'm either in (1) active wear, (2) street casual and (3) madame/boss bitch mode. Rewind a few years back and I'd have to add club wear into that list. I've successfully eliminated that unnecessary subcategory because I can get away with wearing black to any event (no. 2 or 3) with just the right hooker heels. 

I've been in and out of the hospital since Monday for so many tests and I sort of feel like a voodoo doll with all the poking. As much as I approve of the interiors at St. Luke's BGC, hospitals are just always depressing to me. It may be due to the fact that I used to believe in horoscopes and I once read that an Aquarius would have his/her luck sucked out in hospitals. The only thing I feel is the emptying of my pockets. As long as my tests come out well this Friday, I'm good to go for another climb this Saturday. Folks, get yourselves checked regularly even if you feel as strong as an ox!

Now how does this week relate to this look? Well... being dressed as a madame/boss bitch really helps to avoid "friendly" people from approaching/bothering you. Don't get me wrong- I'm talkative, nice and approachable but I just hate being called snobby/suplada when my answers are quite disappointing and boring! Give me a break, I just had so many vials of life drained out of me. BRB, gotta recharge. 

[Much thanks to ate Kate Torralba for helping me score my new weapon. Follow her on Instagram for future bag sales/viewing parties!] 

1 comment:

Clariza said...

Eeee!!! Killin it in those sandals!!! Love this entire look!

xoxo
www.bowtiesandcaviar.com