Sunday, June 29, 2014

Milan photo diary [part 3 of 3] - Salone Internazionale del Mobile 2014

A mandatory photo of me at the venue just so this trip grants me points for my CPE booklet (we need it to maintain our Interior Design license, haha!) 


Some planters made of polyethylene...

And some polyethylene lamps! My dad requires me to take photos of everything-PE since that's what we manufacture, after all.

Cute.

Chic, clean workspace idea.

Love these rainbow side tables!

And this clean desk.

Kartell was all about the GOLD this year. 

I liked how Vitra fenced their booth- some clear plastic boxes with lights in specific areas.

Dedon's booth reminded me of their luxury resort, Dedon Island. They played jungle music with matching thunder and rain in the background.

LOVE the giant mirrored planters.



I wish I could take photos of everything! Salone really inspired me as a designer. There's another architectural show within the year and I want to attend that, too. This is certainly the most creative furniture/interior show I've been to although I love Manila FAME as well since it features so many of our local designers with a totally different aesthetic. This is just grander in scale. 

Hope you guys enjoyed looking through the photos as I did taking them! You can view part 1 of my Milan photo diary here and part 2 here

No comments: