Thursday, June 2, 2016

060216



laser cut booties - Zara 


Adriana Wrap Dress c/o Tobi 
Check out some more of their summer must-haves here: tops, shoes, wrap dresses





I'm lucky to be able to be able to get out of work early on weekdays, which gives me enough time to grab late lunch & walk around the neighbourhood with Darie. Now that it's nice and warm out I've been trying to stick to dresses- it's easier and it keeps me cool out. Thanks to Tobi I've been able to add a bit of colour to my wardrobe, though I admit that I felt like I stood out with the bright red. People in the city just tend to wear neutrals and blacks. Is it weird that I felt like people were actually looking at me?! Two girls complimented me on this dress so it made me feel a bit better, but maybe it's just a rare sight for them to see someone in a bright dress around.  

If you're planning on expanding your wardrobe like me, get yourself some new summer dresses from Tobi! They also have some cute swimsuits, formal dresses and sunglasses- you know, the usual must-haves. New customers get 50% off their first order-- you guys definitely have to take advantage of this offer! 


No comments: