Sunday, July 31, 2016

Bye Bye Bras




Lips - Reign by Kylie Cosmetics
Sunglasses - Fendi, top - Lululemon, bag- Balenciaga, sandals- Ann Demeulemeester,  sunglasses - Fendi, boyfriend jeans - Abercrombie & Fitch



After seeing a friend from Manila yesterday, I realized that 95% of my outfits are technically no-bra looks. She mentioned that last week was the first time she's ever been bra-less, and that NYC was the perfect place to start since a lot of girls just choose to leave out that extra thick and painful layer especially in the summer. For this look I had a thin 4" tube top to simply cover a bit of my back since this top has a wide opening behind it. I'm a bit nervous about letting my babies fly out when I travel to the Philippines next week because people raise their eyebrows at the sight of boobs (even under your dark top), but a part of me has changed ever since moving to America. I refuse to care about people's opinions when my husband or the rest of my family doesn't even mind.

If you're reading this and you don't have giant jugs like me (ha!), I urge you to let your babies free more often- this strengthens your chest muscles since you're not relying on fake support and it's honestly empowering. If men aren't forced to cover up their nipples, why should we, when EVERYONE has them?!

#NipplesAreNormal #FreeTheBoobies #BrasAreExpensiveAndPainful (except when working out!)

❤︎

1 comment:

Marionsden said...

Great images and nice thought. :D