Monday, May 18, 2009

Midterms over!


The house is oh-so-quiet, and my new daybed + new arrangement of my bedroom is really makin me laaaaazy.

Rekindled my love affair with the music of Garbage, Bjork and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. 
I remember my youngest aunt used to listen to those when I was still in grade school and told her I found her type of music weird. 
Note: this was the time I had an obsession with the Spice Girls and the All Saints. 
Now I feel old listening to them and actually liking their music. Hmm. 

Gotta start workin on my plates... 

2 comments:

Ayeh:) said...

All saints, I love them. :) And the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Love the white-ness of it all, too. I'd love to be able to design my own room. Planned to do it this summer but momma won't let me. Eugh.

Raleene said...

Redecorate it little by little, u can do it! :)