Friday, May 8, 2009

Rizza Pizza's beeday

05.03.09
Riz turns seventeen. 


Sumosam, EDSA Shangri-la Mall for lunch.




Oops. I was tellin my brother to "half-press and then press!" to focus my cam well. LOL. 
I look like a pirate. 


It's been a long time since I've worn sneaks out. I wanna buy those Converse shoes! (THE WHO edition) Sadly I couldn't find a pair in my size even after visiting 3 different stores.
My snakeskin sneaks are from Giordano Concepts, HK.
 
---------

New Orleans, Serendra Bonifacio High Street for supper.







It's funny how I was the one who ordered for the family. Couldn't even eat any of the dishes that they served! I had to rely on picking those yummy dishes I remember having from them before turnin veg. Thankfully they still served the best oysters and ribs so everyone loved the food :) 

No comments: