Sunday, May 10, 2009

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

"I think I should give up smoking."
"I think that's a good idea. What can I give up?
"You can give up being too nice. Seriously, you can't make everybody happy!"









Watchin Happy-Go-Lucky and doin my nails on another laaazy Sunday afternoon. Sometimes it's nice to watch films that don't seem to go anywhere. Subtle, but there's always a message or two. 

There was this conversation between Poppy and the driving instructor about educational systems forcing you to think with your left brain- so you lose your individuality and think that if you trust the system, you will get an awesome job with a good pay and be happy with your life.

What is the meaning of life? Big question, right. I think I might've just changed my opinion about people who seem too happy-go-lucky. 

Happy Mums' day to all mummies (and soon-to-be-mums) out there. Don't forget to greet your mum, send her a cookie or somethin. She deserves the attention! 

:)



No comments: