Saturday, August 14, 2010

friday the 13th

DIANA
The peeps from Heima gave me this Diana F+ dummy to decorate for the exhibit


DIANA2
Thought we had to frame it, good thing I have a couple of frames around the house (asked for frames during my previous birthdays since I'm filling up my studio's walls with em)


glacial Diana F+
Final result! Spray-painted the body with black and chrome spray paint over lace (to create a pattern) and stuck beads + studs on it!


upload1



1
2
3
4
6




9
13
1614

15
10
17
Just posin with me cameruhhh :P


6
Rizza's chucks + my prima ballerina flats from Ylla Shoes


Rizza likes the Diana F+ goodies


18
Rob Cham introduced himself to Rizza! Coolness.


19
Up Dharma Down!!!


20
21
We also met Mark Gosingtian.


22
MTV vs. Channel V... I took their photo instead. Mwahahah >:)


23
Rossy and Bong- the creative peeps behind Heima


25
It's SO HARD to do that "WT" hand sign thing!



28
29
30
31
the interiors of Bellini's.




Ate at the new Chili's branch at Rockwell... Then watched Step Up with Toni, Pia and Ianna after our Ortigas Home Depot tour for Materials & Specifications class... That was an hour before some sort of explosion happened! Scary! Thank God we left the place early!

Headed to Cubao X that night with Riz to see the exhibit that I took part in... Didn't know there was gonna be a BIG event with big bands happening on the same night! The place was seriously packed... It was hella fun though. Got approached by people who knew us from Tumblr and from Walkie Talkies- which was really amazing... Still not getting used to being called as "Walkie Talkies", but it really is cool! :) Nice to know that people appreciate/like our music! Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!
(that was a shout of forever-disbelief, btw)



--all photos taken with the Canon Ixus 130--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahaha. Sounds cool. :D

I like your Ballerina Shoes.
People approached you guys! :D That's nice. :)