Monday, November 15, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas :)

Some photos from my recent Cebu trip

1
With the model, Love and Donique (proprietors of Wearintheworld). I photographed their new collection plus I also did the makeup since all of the makeup artists in the city were booked for some big event (I believe it was the Sinulog Queen thing).


Here's a preview of their new collection! We used one of Paulo's warehouses as our studio... Good thing they had some lights we could use- I only brought my Panasonic Lumix GF1 and didn't have any other equipment!

150072_498314780852_652080852_7548918_333500_n
After that shoot, I rushed to another studio to model for What A Girl Wants' new collection... I'm gonna be in their upcoming fashion show on the 26th as well... Excited for that. Oh btw, I LOVED my makeup from this shoot! I was gonna go to my beau's birthday bash right after but I got a high fever again when I reached home... Still bummed about it til now since I missed an awesome party! But I got to spend the entire Saturday and Sunday with him so that was good...


74051_498314945852_652080852_7548919_4030468_n



75704_498199985852_652080852_7546923_8020957_n
Oh yes, I just HAD TO get some tests done since everyone feared that I had dengue fever.


2
Myti kept asking me about cameras since he wanted to get into photography, then he ended up just using his iPhone 4's camera since he said cameras were too pricey. LOL, as if!


Some photos of the Christmas decor that my beau's mum worked on one afternoon (she was really quick!!!) to prepare the house for his second birthday dinner with guests from Manila... She's so good at decorating!


4
5
7
8



I went straight to school when I landed in Manila... Was still sick and had to endure 6 straight hours of Workshop!!!

10
9
I love our school. The staff did an awesome job putting up Christmas decorations! Well, that should be a given since it is, after all, an interior design school...


I'm excited for the holidays!!!

4 comments:

Aisa.Paxie said...

OMG i love the christmas decoration your beau's mom did! Christmas village. *sigh* makes my heart melt everytime.:)

http://ipaxme.blogspot.com

Raleene said...

i love hearing the Christmas songs everywhere, too! Love the holidays :)

eunicena said...

oh christmas! :)
waa. you're a fully-packed-talented-being :)
the first time I saw you at caleidoscope i didn't think that it was you. [maybe because of the hair] but you really are stunning.
then kanina,, i saw you in bleach catastrophe [greenbelt] again. :)

Raleene said...

Ooooh you should've said hi! i love meeting bloggers :)