Monday, November 1, 2010

this week, I was soulless.

PFW [Wednesday]


10
Hated the fit and length of this dress so I chnaged into something that I thought was more "blah" after school/before church/before heading to Kate Torralba and Rajo Laurel's show at Philippine Fashion Week


I never really attend Fashion Week here since I'm usually too lazy to dress up + my school/work sched gets in the way/ I'M NOT IN THE FASHION BIZ. So it's funny how many times people ask me "what shows are you watching?" every single year. Yes guys, I like dressing up on rare occasions and I do take photos of fashionable people, but again- I'm sorry to burst your bubble but fashion is NOT the number 1 thing in my life. Honestly, I'd rather buy gadgets, workout DVDs, books, interior design supplies, plane tickets, furniture and FOOD. See how far off it might be on my list? HAHA.

I'm fortunate enough to get invites every season, but this time I convinced myself to just go since Kate was really nice to offer me a couple of passes, plus asked to use up all of them... I've always loved her fun style and I absolutely love her music (she has an album comin out sometime next year- CAN'T WAIT!). Riz backed out and I couldn't find any of my friends who were willing to watch the show just hours before, so I hurriedly placed the extra ticket up for grabs on Twitter... It's actually less tiring to just do that instead of messaging each one of your fashionable friends if they want the ticket! I ended up taking Issa and Robin, and one of my followers on Twitter got in, too!



3
This part of the show made us go "awwwww". Cute men in bicycles!!! (Daniel Matsunaga is growing on me... He's cute!)


5
Lovely collection from Kate and Rajo!


7
Kate is so cute! And her Beatles medley music video with Rajo at the end was so cool!


1
Yeap, my second time to bump into Nicole of Soule Phenomenon! I've always loved their shoes but I NEVER get to buy the right size for me since their stocks get sold out right away! Talk about being in demand. 'Twas really nice the first time she commented on my blog and watched our gig... The world gets smaller and smaller because of the internet.


♥♥♥

SAGUIJO [Friday]

Wagyu is back!!!


What she said.


Mariah


Pat of Mammal and June of Good Morning High Fives
14
I always thought that hand sign was that thing Italians would normally raise when stressing a point... Apparently it means something really annoying in our country. LOLLLL.


♥♥♥

Obligatory food pics! Mum and brother visited so we had a couple of meals out.

Momo Cafe at the Eastwood Mall is a great restaurant! The food (from the appetizers to main course; didn't try their dessert) was great- and I realized that these guys were the same guys who ran one of my favorite restaurants, Chelsea. Oh, no wonder.

1
2
Pia's sandwich. I actually figured out their link to Chelsea when I saw their fries... They taste equally as awesome but get this- they had twisted fries!!! (For all the McDonald's fans out there, I'm sorry to say that the fastfood version everyone loves didn't pass my test. Now I'm actually convinced that meat really numbs your taste buds cos it just tasted awful for me and another pesco-vegetarian friend when we tried it.)

3
This looked really cute and I wanna try it on my next visit!

6


♥♥♥

2 of my cousins, Ivan and Alecsandra, visited us at home after their weekend at the Riviera and decided to just spend the Sunday with us... They ended up sleeping over, too! I love bein the eldest. INA, you were M.I.A.! I miss you!

2
3
They all say she's my mini-me but I don't remember being this pretty when I was a kid. Forrealz.

1
And she's painfully witty & inquisitive.

6
They're best of friends but sometimes end up fighting. It all changes when there's food on the table... ATTACK!


5
Will end this post with a photo of Rizza's dinner. Half a chicken. Oh yes.


And what's up with the title? I was pretty much a zombie the entire week (okay, was actually worse than my usual zombie self) so I never asked anyone to take any photos with me in it or take outfit shots, blahblah. I'll save you from the pain of having to look at more photos of my face. I have so many videos from the Flip and tons of photos taken with my new GF1 and can't decide which ones to post and edit first, hence the "halo-halo, mix-mix" blog posts. I am a happy gadget girl.

That is all!

No comments: