Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Random photos and videos- October

5
Shoes from Renegade Folk. Thank you

P1000789
Make Up For Ever's Rouge Artist Intense in shade 49 (Satin Blueberry)




Julianne performed 3 songs during church service a couple of weeks ago... This is a new song she wrote for her next album and she doesn't have a title for it yet. I love this song! Listening to her live sends chills up my spine. Seriously.



Riz was whistling endlessly during our quick trip to Balai Isabel so I wanted to show you guys how good she is at this! She can whistle forever.



Short clips from the Preview Anniversary Party. Spot the other Cebu-based bloggers in the video!





BTS of our photo shoot for Heima. BJ Pascual and Tricia Gosingtian were my co-models/photographers... Such a fun bunch!




It was my first time to visit the Salcedo Market (Saturday). I am such a noob!!!!
(Issa was filming the other half of the vid... Notice the cute short side comments. LOL)



No comments: