Monday, December 6, 2010

couleurs festives

heeeee
Just had to post a self-portrait since I haven't done one in ages! I got new glasses so I think it was time for me to do a selfy :)

Used my old white RayBan clubmasters and just changed the lenses to Airwear. Needed light ones since my grade's -3.00 on both eyes. Having normal lenses would make my glasses SO heavy. It's a big plus that Airwear/Essilor's decided to go GREEN, too.




Yesterday, Riz and I ate at Chuck's Deli with Robin & Julz, then got introduced to the last of their new MYX VJ trio, Ton. You could guess that we were all very noisy chatty. This was before they went to the MYX Christmas party, which got me thinking- wow I haven't been invited to any Christmas party aside from our school's fundraiser. I'm performing there + going someplace else for another gig right after. But I find that a good thing- not much eating and worrying about Christmas presents. ;)

Thankfully the decorations everywhere I go spell out "CHRISTMAS".


P1010779
P1010780
P1010776
I got myself half of the Vegetarian Slabwich (grilled herbed zucchini, eggplant, tomato, roasted garlic, feta cheese and garlic sauce)... Got scared when I read in their menu that the whole thing weighed half a kilo so I got the half order... It was more than enough for dinner, even if it does look small in my pictures...


Their garlic sauce was really good, too... And I love their homemade bread!


Robin got "the Buffy". It had Buffalo chicken, garlic sauce and coleslaw.


Riz picked up some cupcakes from Sonja's and the fondant cake on display was really cute!


P1010782
P1010785
P1010789
The 22 pieces of Chocolate Surprise Christmas cupcakes (with toppings) cost Php 2,486.00 and you can rent the cupcake stand for Php 500.00. Not bad!


These cakes from Starbucks look heavenly as well... Spotted them after our Utilities tour and just had to take photos.


Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Cookie Dough Cheesecake


Hot Fudge Brownie Cake
Hot Fudge Brownie Cake from Starbucks



*UPDATE*
I've been trying to come up with some contests for you guys... I've got some GCs, awesome CDs and accessories to give out, but I only have one in mind.

Send me an e-mail if you have any suggestions on what type of contests I should have!

:)

2 comments:

Paolo B. said...

I love your glasses (and your food pictures, as well... but that's a given already! haha).

Raleene said...

hahaha! Thank you! :))