Monday, December 27, 2010

day-to-day makeup (updated)

c

My hair's so long already! I'm trying out a pixie cut for a change... Getting bored as usual.

[b&w version here]



post3
What I currently use everyday to look decent (if I'm not too busy or when I know I'm gonna bump into someone I know. LOL):


Face:

1. MAKE UP FOR EVER'S #25 DUO MAT POWDER FOUNDATION- I don't use the sponge to apply this on my face. I use a retractable brush from the Body Shop and use it as a blotting powder. It's the best powder I've tried so far (but also the most expensive). I don't use up all of it right away since I use a brush.

2. NARS BLUSH IN ORGASM & BRONZER IN LAGUNA



Eyes:

1. MAC CHARCOAL BROWN MATTE EYE SHADOW- I use this on my brows and apply it using an angled/straight-edged brush

2. MAC BROW SET IN BEGUILE

3. MAC ZOOM LASH- I don't like this mascara at all. Makes my lashes clump together. Will try another mascara from MAC or go back to Dior/Chanel when it runs out. MaxFactor has some good mascaras but I stopped buying from them when I found out that they tested on animals... If the buying stops, they will take action, so please spread the word.

4. URBAN DECAY 24/7 GLIDE-ON PENCIL IN ZERO- the best eyeliner in the world. I'm running out and I have to let someone ship me some from Sephy soon! This eyeliner duo (Zero and Whiskey) came with the Naked palette I got from my friend Holly. I draw a thick line on my eyes and smudge it so it's not too harsh.





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

try YSL faux cils if you wanna shoot for a good high end mascara.

Raleene said...

Yeah I've heard of YSL... Might give that a try, too.. But I've always LOOOOVED Diorshow Blackout and Chanel's Inimitable mascara... Thanks for the tip! :)

Anonymous said...

hi! how much is the makeup forever duo mat powder foundation? thanks
:)

Raleene said...

I think it's almost Php 2000. I wasn't the one who purchased my latest one so I forgot the price.

said...

You are AMAZINGLY Beautiful. I absolutely love your blog, so glad I came across it. Love your hair so much!

Emma//

Happy New Years Darling!

Raleene said...

Happy New Year to you, too! :)

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

beautiful. Happy new years! x hivennn.

Zaya said...

Hi Raleene! Beautiful photo. Just wondering, what foundation do you use for events/special occasions? :)

Raleene said...

Hey Zaya! Not really a fan of foundation but that MUFE powder is supposed to be one. If applied with the sponge it provides medium to full coverage. I don't like liquid foundations since my T-zone tends to become really oily. For shoots they use liquid on me but they layer it with tons of powder which is too thick for my liking.