Tuesday, December 14, 2010

grubs- contemplating on a rating system.

Echo Cafe- mushroom burger
Echo Cafe's mushroom burger


california maki rolls
California Maki (SumoSam)


crunchy kani rolls
Crunchy Kani rolls (SumoSam)


Should I start a rating system for the food I take photos of?
I think I only post photos of food if they're pretty, but I can't help but think that some of you would like to know whether or not they're worth ordering.

Well if they're really bad, I think I'd warn you guys... Take note that being veg sorta cleanses out your taste buds so simple flavors are more noticeable, and most of the things I find really tasty can be bland for meat-eaters. I think this why I've avoided the whole rating system in the first place.

If you google it, the full explanation can be found in tons of sites. :)

2 comments:

Karla said...

Wait... do you eat kani rolls?

Raleene said...

This is gonna be my nth time to explain. But yes- crabsticks are basically flavored starch. My dad used to work for a factory that makes them. Labelling can never be trusted. :)