Saturday, June 11, 2011

060411



Protecting myself from second-hand smoke.


3
2
Confused brothers


4
5
6
7
UMM what's with the face, Pau?! :))


8
Sami looks super tall here!



Take my piccha


14
Pia's found herself a new friend! And is super clingy :))


WHO ARE THESE POSERS???


16
17
18



My beau's airsoft team went out with us last Saturday and it was a big RIOT! 20+ guys went out and we caught up to them after going to KYSS and Attica to see friends (congrats to UA&P graduates!!!).


None of these photos were taken by me! I'm SO glad I didn't lose my camera that night thanks to our big group and those hidden drawer things on each table at Republiq where we could keep our bags...


This night was so fun... Our little random crew's the best even if we don't go out regularly...



A repeat is in order!