Sunday, June 19, 2011

Raleene x Watsons contest winner




Thank you to all those who responded to my blog contest!

As you all know, Watsons is the world's largest health, beauty, cosmetics and perfumery retailer. It's the go-to brand of shoppers for total care products at a greater value.

Watsons prides itself with its range of exclusive house brands made with the latest technology. With the help of beauty experts and medical consultants, they are able to make high quality beauty and personal care items but at much affordable prices.

Even if they carry other products in their branches, I focused on their house brands so I could avail of their cool promo.

I knew it was going to be a challenge for everyone since Watsons recently came up with this amazing promo - buy one and get one for only P 1.00!




That means my beauty stash originally costs twice as much without their promo!

So again, here's the list of what I got last week:

1. Two (2) pieces of Dermaction by Watsons gentle skin cleanser

2. Two (2) Watsons moisturizing cream bath- Php

3. 2 pcs. of Watsons moisturizing facial mask

4. 2 tubs of Watsons repairing treatment wax

5. 2 Watsons volumizing treatment shampoo- Php

6. 2 Watsons mint dental floss



This all summed up to a little below Php 1,000. Nobody got the exact amount but the one who had the closest answer was



MICHELLE TIU


Congratulations!


Please e-mail me your contact details.


Thanks again to all those who sent me their answers!






1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ohmygosh!! Thank you so much!! I just sent the e-mail! :-)