Saturday, March 3, 2012

Raleene X Postura Project

Necklace & studded top by Mia Arcenas, leggings from American Apparel, boots from Forever 21 & bag from Hong Kong


This is actually my first post for the Postura Project! The main idea is to wear at least one thing that's locally made or designed. I chose to wear creations by my good friend Mia since I recently visited her showroom in Cebu. She dressed me up for the masquerade ball and I couldn't help but get some things from her showroom. She designs fun accessories and colorful dresses! She's also one of the contestants for this year's Bb. Pilipinas, let's show our support!


Here are some pics from her showroom...

10


Will be posting photos from the ball soon! 
Can't wait to hit the beach and clear my mind.x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Raleene! What is the price range of Mia's clothing pieces? What about the accessories? :)

Raleene said...

I think that top was less than Php 1000 or a bit over that... I can't remember! Her accessories are pretty affordable, some are priced 300-1000, and the more intricate ones are a bit more expensive of course... The clothes are priced like Mango or Zara TRF :) not bad at all for designer/ one-of-a-kind pieces!