Monday, March 26, 2012

PDP @ Pipino


Punchdrunk Panda invited me and some girls last March 20 for a blogger hangout at a cool vegan restaurant called Pipino at Teacher's Village QC. We each got a new pair of skimmers and had so much yummy vegan food for lunch!

1
2
3
They also have new straps for smaller cameras (micro 4/3s cameras like my Olympus PEN E-P3). These are just the prototypes but they're already looking really good. I wanted to get the 2nd one from the left!

4
6
It was a first-come, first-served basis and I wasn't the first one there, but I'm glad I got this pair! It's sorta funny having Saab on my shoes (hi Saab!) but I really love the drawings JP Cuison put all around each shoe. I am digging the primary colors and it's something I can pair up with my denim and black ensembles.

7
Charlene got this pair (it's actually my 2nd choice) and I'm loving the Mayan theme. Oh, and thank you Charlene for taking some of my photos!!!

8
Friendship flats :)


Each pair comes with a post card with notes from the artists & a shoe bag. They're priced at Php 1,295 each.

19
20

Now for the food...

14
12
I had the black bean burger with lemongrass + ginger + cucumber cooler. The burger was just the right size and I loved the drink!


18
Their menu. View the larger version here.

9
These hand-cut fries were so good and they weren't greasy at all

15
I also ate too much of the onion rings. Oops.

16
Sweet potato fries!

17
These mini cupcakes were to die for-- green tea and the other one was choco-banana

10
TRUTH

22
Alessandra designs everything for Pipino. She owns the place and comes up with all the dishes. She runs a fun blog and is also an art teacher! Amaaazing.


25
23
Lovin Helga's neon pink mane

24

With Charlene, Gela and Helga. Not in this photo- Lois.

31
Getting Instagram-ed


468274_10150765089651807_53197316806_11527595_1982198005_o
With the bloggers, PdP crew and some friends



Here are some more links for you guys to check out:

PdP Summer Catalog
PdP Skimmer Product pics on Facebook
PdP Skimmer Catalog on Issuu
PdP on Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr

The Skimmers will be launched at the Anteroom Sessions 2 on March 31, 4 PM-11PM at Cubao Expo. They will be available at www.punchdrunkpanda.com after the event.

Thank you so much to Jen Horn, Nica Kim and Pauline Santillan for inviting me to this blogger hangout.

The giveaway can be found on my Tumblr. Click >>  RALEENE.COM X PDP GIVEAWAY!


Here's a video clip of us at Pipino. Enjoy! 



1 comment:

Jen Horn said...

You're so welcome, Raleene!
So glad you could join us. :)